This story is from January 06, 2021

Exclusive! Rahul Roy discharged from hospital

Rahul Roy is back home. The 'Aashiqui' actor who suffered a brain stroke last month is out of Mumbai's Wockhardt Hospital at Mira Road. ETimes has it that Rahul was discharged this evening.
'Rahul Roy will be fine in 6-7months', says actor's brother-in-law as he gets discharged from hospital
Image credits: Rahul Roy Instagram
Rahul Roy is back home. The 'Aashiqui' actor, who had suffered a brain-stroke about a month-and-half back, was discharged from the Wockhardt Hospital at Mira Road on Wednesday evening. Confirming the same, Rahul's brother-in-law Romeer Sen said, "He is delighted to be back home. His physio and speech therapy will continue. It will take some time but he should be fine in 6-7 months."Rahul had a brain stroke in late November last year while shooting in Kargil for Nitin Kumar Gupta's digital film 'LAC- Live The Battle' in which he plays a colonel. The 'Bigg Boss' Season 1 winner was rushed to Mumbai's Nanavati Hospital from where he was shifted to the Mira Road hospital after a few days, when he was stable. "It has been a tough 45 days, more for Rahul than us. He was brave enough to undergo the treatment and fight it out. We are with him and pray for his best," added Romeer, who has been by the actor's side, along with Rahul's sister Priyanka.
"Get the latest updates on Times of India, including reviews of the movie Coolie and War 2."
End of Article
Follow Us On Social Media
Tired of too many ads?go ad free now