Continue Reading on TOI App
Open
OPEN APP

Bharadwaj files police complaint over 'death threat' by chief secy

Delhi services minister Saurabh Bharadwaj filed a complaint with ... Read More
Delhi services minister Saurabh Bharadwaj filed a complaint with Delhi Police, accusing chief secretary Naresh Kumar of issuing a death threat to him. Senior police officials said they were looking into it.

Earlier on Friday, the minister wrote to lieutenant governor VK Saxena and informed him about the "death threats".

Following his meeting with the LG at Raj Niwas, Bharadwaj told media that Saxena had assured him of action.

"On May 16, the meeting of the civil services board was scheduled and we were waiting for the chief secretary till 9.30 pm since he was busy. We sent him WhatsApp messages and he said he would come," the minister said. "At 9.30 pm, when he came to my office, he threatened to kill me". TNN

Continue Reading
Follow Us On Social Media
end of article
More Trending Stories
Visual Stories
More Visual Stories
UP NEXT
Do Not Sell Or Share My Personal Information