By continuing, you agree to the Terms listed here. In case you want to opt out, please click "Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information" link in the footer of this page.
Opt out of the sale or sharing of personal information
We won't sell or share your personal information to inform the ads you see. You may still see interest-based ads if your information is sold or shared by other companies or was sold or shared previously.
Maharashtra Cabinet Minister and National Spokesperson of Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) Nawab Malik on October 27 chaired a Press Conference and said that a FIR was lodged against some Bollywood actors a year back, but no one was arrested. “An FIR has been lodged for almost a year on the basis of which Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan and Shraddha Kapoor were asked to appear before NCB but no arrest has been made till now...We need to pay attention to it ...and also at Maldives trip to find out the truth…,” said Nawab Malik.