• News
  • Videos News
  • Delhi Jal Board joint director held in ‘Rs 20 cr embezzlement’ case

Delhi Jal Board joint director held in ‘Rs 20 cr embezzlement’ case

| Feb 21, 2023, 08:11:19 AM | Mirror Now
  • Share
Days after the Anti-Corruption Branch in Delhi arrested three persons for allegedly embezzling Rs 20 crore from Delhi Jal Board (DJB) funds, the enforcement agency questioned DJB Joint director Naresh Singh and subsequently arrested him in connection with the case. The three accused — Raju Nair (56), Gopi Kumar Kedia (52) and Dr Abhilash Vasukuttan Pillai — are senior officials at an IT company which was awarded the contract for setting up automotive bill payment collection machines at different DJB offices. Last week, ACB officials said the accused, in connivance with DJB officials, allegedly kept collecting money till 2020 despite the contract ending in 2019. Police said Nair has an Indian passport and is a resident of Moscow, Russia.

Top Viral Videos