NEW DELHI: The Russian embassy in India claimed on Thursday that there’s evidence to prove that the massacre in Bucha was a false flag operation, while also saying that the heinous attack brings back the nightmares of the Nazi crimes during the World War-II.
“It raised revulsion and condemnation in Russia and India and globally,” it said in a statement.
“Russia firmly stands for bringing to justice those involved in this outrageous war crime act. The main challenge is to ensure a genuinely independent and unbiased investigation. Regrettably, there have been so far widespread hollow allegations against Moscow, while there’s evidence that it was, in fact, a cynical false flag operation, perpetrated by Kiev itself. It is vitallyimportant to take this evidence into account as we seek justice,” said the embassy.