This story is from August 5, 2018

SR Prabhu has an update on Suriya's NGK

Prabhu said that the team is a bit behind schedule and that they are trying to catch up
SR Prabhu has an update on Suriya's NGK
Speculations are rife that Suriya’s upcoming film NGK might be delayed. The team had earlier announced that the film would hit screens for Diwali. But, the film’s director Selvaraghavan had a minor surgery and the film’s shoot was stopped for a few days. However, the team resumed the shoot with much delay and now work is on in full swing.
The film’s producer SR Prabhu took to his micro-blogging page to provide an update about the film.
1x1 polls
He posted, "Hey Guys! Many are asking for release update on #NGK .Sorry for delayed response. We are little behind schedule & trying to catch up. Will update in a weeks’ time. Meanwhile stop fighting with each other! Not worth it!! #HappyFriendshipDay 🤙🏼"
The film has music by Yuvan Shankar Raja and the female star cast comprises Rakul Preet Singh and Sai Pallavi. NGK is said to be a political drama.
End of Article
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA