This story is from July 15, 2023

The truth will come out: Kichcha Sudeep

Earlier this month, producer M N Kumar accused Sudeep of evading him after promising to do a film eight years back. Huccha producer Rehman also allegedly demanded Rs 30 lakh for Sudeep which he had invested to buy the remake rights of Hindi film to cast Sudeep in Kannada.
The truth will come out: Kichcha Sudeep
Actor Kichcha Sudeep, who appeared before the JMFC court in Bengaluru related to filing defamation case against producers M N Kumar and M N Suresh, has broken his silence for the first time since the producer made allegations against him.
Speaking to reporters, Sudeep, without mentioning the name of the producer said, “There is the better place than the court to decide the matter.
1x1 polls
I couldn’t have survived in the industry for such a long period of time if I had committed mistakes. It becomes a contempt of court if I speak about the entire issue, let the court decide now. “
Regarding accusations made by Huccha producer Rehman said, “I can’t answer to every allegation. If needed I will once again approach the court separately.”
The next hearing will be on August 17.
Earlier this month, producer M N Kumar accused Sudeep of evading him after promising to do a film eight years back. Huccha producer Rehman also allegedly demanded Rs 30 lakh for Sudeep which he had invested to buy the remake rights of Hindi film to cast Sudeep in Kannada.
End of Article
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA