Continue Reading on TOI App
Open
OPEN APP

Post CCB inquiry, Diganth resumes shooting from tomorrow

The actor will begin shooting for his film Marigold from tomorrow
Actor Diganth Manchale was scheduled to begin shooting for his film Marigold tomorrow. This is the second schedule, which comes after a big gap after the

pandemic

disrupted plans. Director

Raghavendra M Naik

says, "I asked

Diganth

if he wanted to push the dates because of the happenings. He said there was no need to do any such thing. We spoke in the evening and he has said that we can go ahead with the plan as per schedule. We will be shooting in and around Bengaluru."


This film sees Diganth paired alongside Sangeetha Sringeri of 777 Charlie fame. The film is a drama with shades of romance and the team had finished an extensive schedule earlier this year. The team is looking at wrapping up most of the film in this schedule on the city, we hear.


Besides Marigold, Diganth also has

Gaalipata

2 and Huttu Habbada Shubhashayagalu, apart from a film that sees him teaming up with wife Aindrita Ray that will be set in his hometown Shivamogga. The actor is also slated to begin work on the remake of the Telugu film Yevaru, which will see him paired alongside Hariprriya. The film was slated to take off shortly.


Diganth and Aindrita were questioned by the CCB at their office in Bengaluru on Wednesday for nearly four hours with regards to the ongoing drug scandal that links Kannada film industry with drug abuse. The police have also seized the phones of the actor couple as part of the investigation and have alerted them that they could be called in for investigation once again.
Continue Reading
Follow Us On Social Media
end of article
Visual Stories
More Visual Stories
UP NEXT
Do Not Sell Or Share My Personal Information